The answer to which types of fireworks offer the best bang for your buck depends on your budget. However, the good thing to know is that you have a lot of different options. You’ll never need to deprive yourself of an opportunity to put on an impressive show with the options you have.
Knowing more about the different fireworks types and what they have to offer will help you make great choices. Everyone’s fireworks show is different, and your choices are limited only by your imagination.
Why You Can’t Go Wrong with 60-Gram Shells
Black Cat Fireworks enjoys a reputation around the world for top-quality fireworks, and 60-gram shells are among some of the top options available. Some of these shells include:
- The Patriot – A six-inch canister with effects in multiple colors
- Diablo – Features huge breaks that will “send the devil back to Hell”
- 5-Inch Shell – Multi-colored effects that include crackling, palms, and chrysanthemums
- Neon Diablo – Features 24 unique effects with all-neon colors
One of the biggest advantages of 60-gram shells is that they are as close to professional fireworks as you can get legally. These shells provide all the loud breaks and colorful effects without breaking your budget.
What Makes Zipper Cakes Popular Types of Fireworks
Zipper cakes are among some of the most popular types of fireworks. These fireworks, also known as 500-gram cakes, are often in the $100-$300 range. When you buy these fireworks, you’re really getting into the big leagues!
500-gram cakes will have between 350- 500 grams, and the effects will vary between different varieties. The best way to get an idea of which zipper cakes are best for your show is to watch videos that allow you to see what these fireworks look like in action.
Zipper cakes up to 500 grams include some of the most popular products:
- Proud to Be an American – Signature fireworks from Lee Greenwood
- Caribbean Palms – Gold, glitter, green and purple with umbrella effects
- Voodoo Rain – Multiple colors with willow and umbrella effects
- Gunfighters from Hell – Multiple colors with crackle, glitter, chrysanthemum, brocade, and leaf effects
Which Options Are Also Good Choices for the Budget-Conscious?
If you’re on a tighter budget, you might do well to consider 200-gram cakes. One of the best ways to describe these aerial fireworks providing a big show on a small budget.
Some other options to consider include:
- Fountains – Neighbor Hater, Shut Up!, Packin’ Purple, Moonshine, Tropical Thunder
- Novelties – Tommy Turbo, Snakes, M-85 Tank
- Handhelds – Plasma Gun, Morning Glory
- Roman Candles – Tactical Cannon, Bazooka Candle, Magnum Repeater
- Rockets – Whistling Black Cat Rockets, Sky Jet, Neon Master
Types of Fireworks: What About Saving by Buying Assortments?
Assortments can also be another great way to help you get more fireworks for your money. One of the great things about assortments is the price range. Some small assortments may retail for under $10-$14, while some of the larger assortments cost about $1000.
Two important things to think about include what types of fireworks products are legal in your area and how much time you’ll spend setting the fireworks off. One of the last things you want to do is buy an assortment so big that you won’t use everything.
On the other hand, assortments solve a common problem of having purchased too few fireworks. When you find that you don’t have enough to keep your show going, adding extra assortments will help you make sure you have everything you need.
Black Cat Fireworks has a collection of fireworks and novelties that will help you have an amazing fireworks show. Contact us today for all your questions about the different types of fireworks.