The best 500-Gram Cakes Fireworks provide some of the most impressive displays for any event. These fireworks boast the loudest sounds and some of the brightest colors that you’ll see.
We’ve taken a look at some of the most popular options in no particular order. Read on to learn more about these popular 500-gram options.
What Are the Top 10 500-Gram Fireworks?
- GunFighters from Hell – These 49-shot 500-gram fireworks boast amazing effects for a long-duration show
- Proud to Be an American from Lee Greenwood – A Black Cat exclusive with three 14-shot cakes in red, white, and blue
- Black Cat Assorted Full-Color Case – Features four cakes with 15 shots each and boasts a whole fireworks show in a box
- 1000-Gram Display – Includes two 500-gram cakes designed to be fired simultaneously and designed for one of the biggest shows you can legally shoot off
- Neon Peacock – A true favorite among pyrotechnic enthusiasts featuring 93 shots and multiple effects
- Two Minute Fireworks Show – Lasts for two minutes with 63 shots
- Caribbean Palms – Featuring 20 shots and beautiful colors
- Absolute Destruction – A 49-shot single-fuse cake for maximum excitement level
- Banging Hard -Featuring 16 shots and a spread effect that has made t a top seller for years
- Voodoo Rain – With 16 shots and shades of purple and green for a spectacular show
What Do You Need to Know About Shopping for the Best 500-Gram Cakes Fireworks?
When you’re shopping for the best 500-gram cakes, you’re probably looking for an ultra-exciting display. Although most shoppers know that these are the largest fireworks you can buy, many are unsure of what to look for when they buy these fireworks.
500 grams is the largest legal size for single-ignition devices like fireworks in the U.S. Legally, these fireworks may have as little as 300 grams but cannot exceed a maximum of 500.
Although this designation means that the fireworks have more firepower, they are not necessarily louder. Some fireworks use different sounds in addition to explosions that can impact the noise level.
One way to go an idea of what the different fireworks displays are like is to browse the Black Cat website. You’ll be able to find videos that show the fireworks in use, so you have a better idea of which products meet your needs.
Selecting Different Fireworks for More Variety
Sequencing and choreographing fireworks shows is not always an easy task. Although this is easy for someone well-versed in fireworks displays, a newbie might require several shows to find a sequence that works.
For example, you might opt to mix the Two Minute Fireworks Show with shorter options like Absolute Destruction or Voodoo Rain. Every crowd will have different preferences.
Best 500-Gram Cakes Fireworks: How to Decide What to Buy
If you’ve viewed videos of the different fireworks, you likely know what to expect. Consider watching and re-watching these videos in different orders to get an idea of what a show with your favorites will look like.
You can also get some inspiration from some of the displays you’ve seen on July 4th and New Year’s fireworks show you’ve seen on TV. Comparing these with the videos of Black Cat fireworks will help you decide which products are best.
Although testing out fireworks before you buy isn’t possible, researching ahead of time is the next best thing. If you already have a clear picture of what you need, buying the fireworks that meet your needs is much easier.
Black Cat Fireworks has one of the largest selections of fireworks available and works hard to make sure you have everything you want or need. Contact us today to learn more about the best 500-gram cake fireworks.